God still wishes that ALL would come to repentance. With that in mind, we should make the most of every... fb.me/1GK9NwyPP
Whatever you need, God wants to be that for you today.
THE MOST CENTRAL TRUTH -
about my life is that I am one
radically pursued and loved by Jesus Christ.
I am a child of God, a husband to Dana, a dad to Dara and Levi, a pastor and friend to many, a singer-songwriter, and worship leader. “Lift Jesus up and let the chips fall where they may” would be a good fitting motto for our ministry. I believe that Jesus is enough and that we are enough in Him and that as we exalt Him, anything is possible. I’ve been serving in ministry since 2006 and I’ve been a part of the pastoral team at Christ Church in West Monroe, LA since 2010.
I became a follower of Jesus on January 2, 2005 and my ministry passions include loving broken people, counseling, preaching, worship leading, writing songs, developing Jesus-centered community, and equipping young leaders.
My wife Dana and I have been serving as a ministry team since 2005, even before we married in October 2006 and we enjoy ministry life together. We both write and the central vision behind our music is writing songs that draw people into a bigger, more worshipful revelation of Jesus and writing songs that worship gatherings, regardless of size or instrumentation, can use to exalt Him.
I’m thankful and proud of my published music recordings which include:
- “Palms” – a 2007 all acoustic live project which includes my favorites “Palms” and “Rescue Me”
- “Fire in Salem” – a 2010 self-titled, alternative-style project which includes my favorites “Eyes of Love” and “Seal of Fire”
- “My Consuming Reality” – my first solo, pop/worship project from 2014 which includes my favorites “Beautiful” and “All Comes Back”
- “Jeremiah 29:11 Live-in-Studio” – a 2016 live-in-studio project which includes my favorites “I Can’t Help But See” and “Overflow My Banks”
- “Family Sessions” – a 2017 project recorded with a live audience that features some of my closest friends and favorite voices which includes my favorites “Take Me Deeper Still” and “Holy Spirit You’re Near.”
We believe that worship is the most natural response after seeing who Jesus really is. Jesus is better than the world most often thinks and we’re on a mission to reveal that revelation in our home, our church, and to the world around us through writing, singing, preaching, and living! I hope you will follow our social platforms, share our music, and worship with us at a live event!